Fair Trade USAJune 28, 2022
Vegan StandardJune 28, 2022
About this Standard
The Plant-Based Certification Program is applicable at any step of the food industry, and it sets requirements for products and byproducts from non-animal origin. The Plant-Based Standard (PBS) has an allowance of 5% for food additives and follows the Global Food Safety Initiative (GSFI), ensuring good practices and avoiding cross-contamination of products.
Why choose this Standard?
Through a third-party certification, we independently verify your claim towards your clients. Plant-Based Certification Program can assist in growing your customers loyalty by:
– Setting standards in quality control and assurance
– Confirming the legitimacy of products and its claims
– Managing contamination risks
– Within the market, plant-based logo has an easy identification by consumers
– Global reach and reputation